Thursday, October 2, 2014

Homecoming

    

     October 27, 2014- November 1, 2014 is Homecoming week here on campus. Several students look forward to this week because so many activities are offered for everyone. I have never been to Homecoming here, or ever participated in any of the activities. This year, I plan on attending some of the Homecoming activities and being more involved. There will be a Homecoming parade this year on Saturday, November 1st. I am looking forward to seeing the Homecoming parade and seeing all of the students dressed up and participating in all of the Homecoming activities. I believe that this will be a great experience for me, and also for international students who have never experienced things like this before. It will be fun!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment