Thursday, September 4, 2014

Planners are Amazing :)

      By the third week of school, hopefully, you have gotten into a daily or weekly routine and are used to the way things will be throughout the school year. Once you get into a daily or weekly routine, things become much easier. It is very important to keep a planner so that you are able to keep track of all the assignments and their due dates. Organization is very important in school. Teachers do not always remind us that we have assignments due so, if we are not organized and do not have a planner, we may not know that we have assignments to turn in. I started keeping a planner last year and I feel way more organized than I have in the past. I am still a procrastinator, but I always get my work done on time thanks to my handy planner. J
 


No comments:

Post a Comment