Friday, September 26, 2014

Nice to meet you!

Hello~~

My name is Jenna Palmer and I'm new to the Office of International Relations. This is my first week working here and I'm already enjoying it so much! 

Takeo already introduced me but let me tell you a little more about myself. I was born and raised in here in Fort Smith. I didn't go to school here but I did stay in Arkansas for my education. I've spent the last four years living in Asia--first in China, teaching English, and then in South Korea, studying Korean and teaching English.

The students and staff have all been so friendly and welcoming and have done a fantastic job of making me feel at home at UAFS.There is so much to learn here and I'm trying my hardest to keep up and learn so that I can serve the office and students to the best of my ability. This week I joined Takeo at the Majors Expo in the Reynolds Room. I was able to learn more about our Study Abroad programs available to university students and provide them with more information.


 
 
I'm really looking forward to working with the students here and can't wait to get to know everyone. So, please, if you see me, feel free to come and introduce yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment